Community based participatory action research
MetadataShow full item record
- Culturally-Relevant Online Cancer Education Modules Empower Alaska's Community Health Aides/Practitioners to Disseminate Cancer Information and Reduce Cancer Risk.
- Authors: Cueva K, Revels L, Cueva M, Lanier AP, Dignan M, Viswanath K, Fung TT, Geller AC
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- A Framework for Culturally Relevant Online Learning: Lessons from Alaska's Tribal Health Workers.
- Authors: Cueva K, Cueva M, Revels L, Lanier AP, Dignan M, Viswanath K, Fung TT, Geller AC
- Issue date: 2019 Aug
- Culturally-Relevant Online Education Improves Health Workers' Capacity and Intent to Address Cancer.
- Authors: Cueva K, Cueva M, Revels L, Dignan M
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- Culturally Relevant Online Cancer Education Supports Tribal Primary Care Providers to Reduce Their Cancer Risk and Share Information About Cancer.
- Authors: Cueva K, Cueva M, Revels L, Hensel M, Dignan M
- Issue date: 2021 Aug 20
- Learning Together: Sharing Circles in Rural Alaska on Cancer Education Priorities for Youth.
- Authors: Cueva K, Schmidt J, Cueva M
- Issue date: 2021 Dec