Community based participatory action research
MetadataShow full item record
- Culturally-Relevant Online Cancer Education Modules Empower Alaska's Community Health Aides/Practitioners to Disseminate Cancer Information and Reduce Cancer Risk.
- Authors: Cueva K, Revels L, Cueva M, Lanier AP, Dignan M, Viswanath K, Fung TT, Geller AC
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- Culturally-Relevant Online Education Improves Health Workers' Capacity and Intent to Address Cancer.
- Authors: Cueva K, Cueva M, Revels L, Dignan M
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- A Framework for Culturally Relevant Online Learning: Lessons from Alaska's Tribal Health Workers.
- Authors: Cueva K, Cueva M, Revels L, Lanier AP, Dignan M, Viswanath K, Fung TT, Geller AC
- Issue date: 2019 Aug
- Learning Together: Sharing Circles in Rural Alaska on Cancer Education Priorities for Youth.
- Authors: Cueva K, Schmidt J, Cueva M
- Issue date: 2021 Jul 27
- Co-Creating a Culturally Responsive Distance Education Cancer Course with, and for, Alaska's Community Health Workers: Motivations from a Survey of Key Stakeholders.
- Authors: Cueva K, Revels L, Kuhnley R, Cueva M, Lanier A, Dignan M
- Issue date: 2017 Sep