"With Age Comes Wisdom:" a Qualitative Review of Elder Perspectives on Healthy Aging in the Circumpolar North.
MetadataShow full item record
- What Does "Successful Aging" Mean to you? - Systematic Review and Cross-Cultural Comparison of Lay Perspectives of Older Adults in 13 Countries, 2010-2020.
- Authors: Reich AJ, Claunch KD, Verdeja MA, Dungan MT, Anderson S, Clayton CK, Goates MC, Thacker EL
- Issue date: 2020 Dec
- Aging, Health and Place from the Perspective of Elders in an Inuit Community.
- Authors: Baron M, Fletcher C, Riva M
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- A Literature Review of Healthy Aging Trajectories through Quantitative and Qualitative Studies: A Psycho-epidemiological Approach on Community-dwelling Older Adults.
- Authors: Zamudio-Rodríguez A, Dartigues JF, Amieva H, Pérès K
- Issue date: 2021
- Gerotranscendence and Alaska Native Successful Aging in the Aleutian Pribilof Islands, Alaska.
- Authors: Wortman ES, Lewis JP
- Issue date: 2021 Mar
- A scoping review of Indigenous suicide prevention in circumpolar regions.
- Authors: Redvers J, Bjerregaard P, Eriksen H, Fanian S, Healey G, Hiratsuka V, Jong M, Larsen CV, Linton J, Pollock N, Silviken A, Stoor P, Chatwood S
- Issue date: 2015