"I learned that I am loved": Older adults and undergraduate students mutually benefit from an interprofessional service-learning health promotion program.
MetadataShow full item record
- Feasibility and outcomes of paid undergraduate student nurse positions.
- Authors: Gamroth L, Budgen C, Lougheed M
- Issue date: 2006 Sep
- Impact of an interprofessional education program on developing skilled graduates well-equipped to practise in rural and underserved areas.
- Authors: Mpofu R, Daniels PS, Adonis TA, Karuguti WM
- Issue date: 2014
- Physical therapy and pharmacy interprofessional education in the context of a university <i>pro bono</i> physical therapy setting.
- Authors: Charrette AL, Sullivan KM, Kucharski-Howard J, Seed S, Lorenz L
- Issue date: 2020 May-Jun
- Mapping the interprofessional education landscape for students on rural clinical placements: an integrative literature review.
- Authors: Walker L, Cross M, Barnett T
- Issue date: 2018 May
- Implementation of an interprofessional team-based learning program involving seven undergraduate health and social care programs from two universities, and students' evaluation of their readiness for interprofessional learning.
- Authors: Chan LK, Ganotice F Jr, Wong FKY, Lau CS, Bridges SM, Chan CHY, Chan N, Chan PWL, Chen HY, Chen JY, Chu JKP, Ho CC, Ho JMC, Lam TP, Lam VSF, Li Q, Shen JG, Tanner JA, Tso WWY, Wong AKC, Wong GTC, Wong JYH, Wong NS, Worsley A, Yu LK, Yum TP
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 21