Using Concept Mapping Methods to Define "Healthy Aging" in Anchorage, Alaska.
MetadataShow full item record
- Gerotranscendence and Alaska Native Successful Aging in the Aleutian Pribilof Islands, Alaska.
- Authors: Wortman ES, Lewis JP
- Issue date: 2021 Mar
- Toward the realization of a better aged society: messages from gerontology and geriatrics.
- Authors: Arai H, Ouchi Y, Yokode M, Ito H, Uematsu H, Eto F, Oshima S, Ota K, Saito Y, Sasaki H, Tsubota K, Fukuyama H, Honda Y, Iguchi A, Toba K, Hosoi T, Kita T, Members of Subcommittee for Aging.
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- What Does "Successful Aging" Mean to you? - Systematic Review and Cross-Cultural Comparison of Lay Perspectives of Older Adults in 13 Countries, 2010-2020.
- Authors: Reich AJ, Claunch KD, Verdeja MA, Dungan MT, Anderson S, Clayton CK, Goates MC, Thacker EL
- Issue date: 2020 Dec
- Social participation as an indicator of successful aging: an overview of concepts and their associations with health.
- Authors: Douglas H, Georgiou A, Westbrook J
- Issue date: 2017 Aug
- Healthy Aging Across the Stages of Old Age.
- Authors: Aronson L
- Issue date: 2020 Nov