Using Concept Mapping Methods to Define "Healthy Aging" in Anchorage, Alaska.
MetadataShow full item record
- Social participation as an indicator of successful aging: an overview of concepts and their associations with health.
- Authors: Douglas H, Georgiou A, Westbrook J
- Issue date: 2017 Aug
- Suicidal Ideation
- Authors: Harmer B, Lee S, Duong TvH, Saadabadi A
- Issue date: 2021 Jan
- Toward the realization of a better aged society: messages from gerontology and geriatrics.
- Authors: Arai H, Ouchi Y, Yokode M, Ito H, Uematsu H, Eto F, Oshima S, Ota K, Saito Y, Sasaki H, Tsubota K, Fukuyama H, Honda Y, Iguchi A, Toba K, Hosoi T, Kita T, Members of Subcommittee for Aging.
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- The future of successful aging in Alaska.
- Authors: Lewis J
- Issue date: 2013
- What Does "Successful Aging" Mean to you? - Systematic Review and Cross-Cultural Comparison of Lay Perspectives of Older Adults in 13 Countries, 2010-2020.
- Authors: Reich AJ, Claunch KD, Verdeja MA, Dungan MT, Anderson S, Clayton CK, Goates MC, Thacker EL
- Issue date: 2020 Dec