Using Concept Mapping Methods to Define "Healthy Aging" in Anchorage, Alaska.
MetadataShow full item record
- Suicidal Ideation
- Authors: Harmer B, Lee S, Duong TvH, Saadabadi A
- Issue date: 2021 Jan
- Social participation as an indicator of successful aging: an overview of concepts and their associations with health.
- Authors: Douglas H, Georgiou A, Westbrook J
- Issue date: 2017 Aug
- Toward the development of a vibrant, super-aged society: The future of medicine and society in Japan.
- Authors: Iijima K, Arai H, Akishita M, Endo T, Ogasawara K, Kashihara N, Hayashi YK, Yumura W, Yokode M, Ouchi Y
- Issue date: 2021 Jul 1
- Gerotranscendence and Alaska Native Successful Aging in the Aleutian Pribilof Islands, Alaska.
- Authors: Wortman ES, Lewis JP
- Issue date: 2021 Mar
- Toward the realization of a better aged society: messages from gerontology and geriatrics.
- Authors: Arai H, Ouchi Y, Yokode M, Ito H, Uematsu H, Eto F, Oshima S, Ota K, Saito Y, Sasaki H, Tsubota K, Fukuyama H, Honda Y, Iguchi A, Toba K, Hosoi T, Kita T, Members of Subcommittee for Aging.
- Issue date: 2012 Jan