Interactions Between Diet, Physical Activity, and the Sociocultural Environment for Older Adult Health in the Urban Subarctic.
AuthorHowell, Britteny M
MetadataShow full item record
- Diet, physical activity, and sedentary behaviors as risk factors for childhood obesity: an urban and rural comparison.
- Authors: Liu JH, Jones SJ, Sun H, Probst JC, Merchant AT, Cavicchia P
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- Disparities in social determinants of health outcomes and behaviours between older adults in Alaska and the contiguous US: evidence from a national survey.
- Authors: Cohen SA, Talamas AX, Sabik NJ
- Issue date: 2019 Dec
- Diet quality of urban older adults age 60 to 99 years: the Cardiovascular Health of Seniors and Built Environment Study.
- Authors: Deierlein AL, Morland KB, Scanlin K, Wong S, Spark A
- Issue date: 2014 Feb
- Relative contribution of diet and physical activity to increased adiposity among rural to urban migrants in India: A cross-sectional study.
- Authors: Kinra S, Mallinson PAC, Cresswell JA, Bowen LJ, Lyngdoh T, Prabhakaran D, Reddy KS, Vaz M, Kurpad AV, Davey Smith G, Ben-Shlomo Y, Ebrahim S
- Issue date: 2020 Aug
- Assessment of dietary patterns, physical activity and obesity from a national survey: Rural-urban health disparities in older adults.
- Authors: Cohen SA, Greaney ML, Sabik NJ
- Issue date: 2018